Emphatic Sentences are used to emphasize a strong feeling or emotion such as anger, excitement, frustration etc.
In this post, you will find the top 20+ examples of Emphatic Sentence
Examples of Emphatic Sentences
- I did it myself!
- I truly grateful for your help.
- I absolutely refuse to eat that disgusting food.
- We must act now to save trees.
- I personally witnessed the crime, so I can testify in court.
- You should definitely apply for that job, it’s a great opportunity.
- We absolutely have to find a way to solve this problem.
- He is unquestionably the best candidate for the position.
- I personally think that we should take a different approach to this problem.
- It was I who wanted to see you.
- It was you whom I wanted to see.
- I will never forget the way he treated me.
- You must respect other people’s opinions.
- You simply can not ignore the impact of social media on our society.
- You really have to visit this place, it’s like nothing you have ever seen before.
- Do come here.
- I do call it Pandora’s box.
- Do come to the meeting.
- You can’t deny the fact that education is the key to success.
- Do consider my position.
- I swear to you, I had nothing to do with this incident.
You Asked, We Listened – List of All Grammar Chapters Updated 😍😍