Transformation of a sentence is the change of form of the sentence without changing the meaning.
In this post, you will find important rules, patterns, and examples for the conversion of Negative to Positive Sentences.
Negative to Positive Sentence Conversion
Negative: I don’t have any free time.
Positive: I am very busy at the moment.
Negative: She left no plan untried.
Positive: She tried every plan.
Negative: I am not blind to my faults.
Positive: I am conscious of my faults.
Negative: None but Hercules can do this.
Positive: Only a Hercules can do this.
Negative: I’m not a morning person.
Positive: I prefer to work during the evenings and nights.
Negative: A lion is no braver than he.
Positive: He is as brave as lion.
Negative: Who does not know it?
Positive: Everybody knows it.
Negative: A sane man will not commit murder.
Positive: A sane man will abstain from committing murder.
Negative: Does he not prefer cold coffee with ice cream?
Positive: He prefers cold coffee with ice cream.
Negative: None but the brave deserve the fair.
Positive: Only the brave deserve the fair.
Negative: She is so young that she cannot travel alone.
Positive: She is too young to travel alone.
Negative: I shall never forget his help.
Positive: I shall ever remember his help.
Negative: Is he not going to school?
Positive: He is going to school.
Negative: He did not pass any tests.
Positive: He failed all tests.
Negative: She is not always careful.
Positive: She is sometimes careless.
You Asked, We Listened – List of All Grammar Chapters Updated 😍😍
2 thoughts on “Negative to Positive Sentence”
Unfortunately, it looks impossible to finish the project on time because of the problems some people are causing with submitting their work late.
1. Subject line that says, ‘Delay in ABC project schedule,’
1. The problem we have at hand is…
1. I am unable to provide the report before Wednesday afternoon.
1. You did not submit the report this week.
1. They failed to meet the deadline for submitting quotes.
1. We regret any inconvenience this may have caused
1. Please do not hesitate to contact us
1. It’s our policy. There’s nothing else I can do
1. Don’t use an A-12 form when reporting absences.