A preposition is a word that is generally used before a noun or a pronoun and shows its relation with other words in a sentence.
In this post, we have discussed In On At Prepositions of Place.
In On At Prepositions of Place
In Prepositions of Place
- She lives in Delhi.
- There’s not a cloud in the sky.
- The children are playing in the street.
- She is sitting in a chair.
- He is in the shop.
- My brother lives in Bangkok.
- There was a famine in the Illinois Medical district last year.
- There is a big temple dedicated to Lord Shiva in our village.
- There is a museum in London.
- There lived a juggler in this village.
At Prepositions of Place
- We waited at the corner of the street.
- She is at school.
- They live at Mahimpur.
- I saw the pictures at my uncle’s house.
- He was born at Radhanagar, a village in Hooghly.
- Kamal is at Krishnagar now.
- Sunrise is more enjoyable at Puri than in Kolkata.
- He resides at 50, Deshbandhu Road.
- He is at the shop.
- John lives at Boston.
On Prepositions of Place
- Look at the picture on the wall.
- There are dirty marks on the floor.
- Leave the glasses on the table.
- They sat on the grass.
- We stood on one foot.
- He had a blister on his foot.
- He wore a ring on his finger.
- There is a coat on a hook.
- They sat on a chair.
You Asked, We Listened – List of All Grammar Chapters Updated 😍😍