Conjunctions are words used to join sentences, phrases or clauses.
Here, we present you the top 150+ Conjunction Examples Sentences.
Conjunction Examples Sentences
Conjunction Examples Sentences #1
- She is an excellent cook and also a skilled painter.
- John, as well as his sister, can play the guitar.
- Not only did he finish the project but also submitted it ahead of time.
- No less than his brother, he has exceptional skills.
- Both the children and the adults had fun at the party.
- The restaurant serves not only delicious food but also excellent service.
- He is a great football player as well as a talented musician.
- Not only did they travel to Europe but also visited many countries.
- She is a fast runner as well as a skilled swimmer.
- No less than his friend, he has a sharp memory.
- Both the coffee and the tea taste good.
- The teacher, as well as the students, enjoyed the field trip.
Conjunction Examples Sentences #2
- You can eat either pizza or pasta for dinner.
- He was neither happy nor sad about the news.
- You can either save your money or spend it all.
- You can either watch a movie or read a book tonight.
- “Do or die”.
- You can either go to the beach or go hiking this weekend.
- She is neither tall nor short, just average height.
- You can either wear a dress or pants to the party.
- Study hard, otherwise, you will not pass the exam.
- Would you like coffee or tea with your breakfast?
- You can take the bus or the train to get to the city.
- Do you prefer cats or dogs as pets?
- Would you like to have pizza or salad for lunch?
- Remember to lock the door, otherwise, someone might break in.
- Make sure to wear a coat, otherwise, you’ll get cold outside.
- You need to follow the rules, or else you’ll get in trouble.
- Let’s try to fix this issue, else it will just get worse.
Conjunction Examples Sentences #3
- She was tired, but she continued working.
- I wanted to go out, however, it started raining heavily.
- The project was difficult, but we managed to complete it on time.
- He studied hard, yet he failed the exam.
- The road was blocked, still, we managed to reach on time.
- The weather was bad, yet we decided to go on the hike.
- I don’t have much experience, only I have the enthusiasm to learn.
- She is very talented, yet she doesn’t have a job.
- I really wanted to buy that dress, but it was too expensive.
- She is very intelligent, but she can be quite forgetful.
- The hotel had great amenities, yet the service was terrible.
- He promised to be there on time, however, he arrived an hour late.
- The movie had great reviews, nevertheless, I found it quite boring.
- The company had a great year, yet it still had to lay off employees.
- The party was fun, but it went on too late.
- The team played well, however, they still lost the game.
- The weather was beautiful, nevertheless, we stayed inside all day.
- He is very talented, but he can be quite arrogant.
Conjunction Examples Sentences #4
- He loves music, for it is his passion.
- The storm knocked out the power, so we lit candles.
- He’s a doctor, so he knows a lot about medicine.
- She was running late, then she missed her train.
- I need to save money, therefore I’m going to stop eating out.
- The sun was shining, so we decided to go for a walk.
- The car broke down, then we had to call for help.
- She’s very busy, so she doesn’t have time for a social life.
- I forgot my phone at home, therefore I couldn’t call for a ride.
- He has a lot of experience, so he’s a great mentor.
- We need more volunteers, for there is so much work to be done.
- The traffic was terrible, so we took a different route.
- I have a cold, therefore I’m going to stay home and rest.
- Rahim was ill, so he could not come to school.
- He tried hard so he could win the game.
- I am not going out, for Rima will come now.
- Piyush was found guilty, therefore he was hanged.
Conjunction Examples Sentences #5
- We know that he is honest.
- Tom told us that the train had left the station.
- He’s so confident that he can accomplish anything he sets his mind to.
- I wonder why she hasn’t responded to my email yet.
- He explained why he was late for the appointment.
- She told me how she managed to finish the project on time.
- I’m impressed by how quickly she learned to play the guitar.
- Tori made a promise that she would return soon.
Conjunction Examples Sentences #6
- Rokul deserves the reward because she has worked hard.
- He cannot go out because he is ill.
- I didn’t go to the party because I was feeling tired.
- Since he started working out regularly, he’s lost a lot of weight.
- We’re going to the beach as it’s a beautiful day outside.
- Since the store was closed, we had to find a different place to buy groceries.
- We can’t go to the concert as we don’t have tickets.
- Because it’s raining, we’re staying inside today.
- As we have a lot of work to do, we need to start early.
- Since she’s allergic to nuts, she can’t eat peanut butter.
- As she was ill, she could not come to school.
- As I am ill, I cannot go.
Conjunction Examples Sentences #7
- We work so that we may earn a living.
- He turned up the volume so that he could hear the music better.
- She saved up her money so that she could buy a new car.
- We need to finish this project today so that we can meet the deadline.
- The teacher gave us extra homework so that we could practice more.
- In order that the food doesn’t spoil, we need to put it in the refrigerator.
- I’m taking this course so that I can improve my writing skills.
- We turned off the lights so that we could see the stars in the sky.
- She started her own business so that she could be her own boss.
- The doctor prescribed medication so that the patient could feel better.
- In order that the baby could sleep, we rocked her gently.
Conjunction Examples Sentences #8
- Tom talked so much that his voice became hoarse.
- The car was so old that it broke down on the way to the destination.
- The storm was so strong that it knocked down several trees.
- The athlete trained so hard that he broke the world record.
- The medicine was so effective that the patient felt better within hours.
- The noise was so loud that it woke up the entire neighbourhood.
- The food was so spicy that it made her eyes water.
- The party was so much fun that she didn’t want it to end.
Conjunction Examples Sentences #9
- If it rains, we will stay indoors.
- Unless you apologize, I won’t forgive you.
- He won’t be able to attend the meeting if he doesn’t finish his work on time.
- If we hurry, we can catch the last train.
- Unless you start exercising, your health will suffer.
- If he doesn’t wear a helmet, he could get seriously injured in a bike accident.
- Unless we leave now, we’ll miss the beginning of the movie.
- He will die if he takes poison.
- You will fail unless you work hard.
Conjunction Examples Sentences #10
- Although she was ill, she did his duties.
- Although he was tired, he decided to finish the work.
- Though he was warned, he took the risk.
- However, he is very talented, he lacks confidence in his abilities.
- Although the restaurant was expensive, the food was not up to the mark.
- Though he was young, he had a lot of responsibility.
Conjunction Examples Sentences #11
- This mango is not as sweet as honey.
- She is as generous as she is kind.
- He knows as much about history as he does about science.
- She sings as beautifully as a songbird.
- He loves action no less than fiction.
- He is taller than my sister.
- He eats chocolate as often as he drinks coffee.
- She loves her job as much as she loves her family.
- He is no less than a genius when it comes to math.
- She dances as gracefully as a ballerina.
- The earth is larger than the moon.
Conjunction Examples Sentences #12
Degree of Manner
- Men will reap, as they sow.
- It happened precisely as I told you.
- This is not right, so far as I can find out.
- This is not true, so far as I can see.
Conjunction Examples Sentences #13
- The patient had died before the doctor came.
- He came after I had left the place.
- He returned home after he had done office work.
- Alisha came when I was getting ready to go out.
- As soon as I wake up, I brush my teeth.
- As long as the weather is nice, I enjoy taking walks outside.
- Before we start the meeting, let’s take a few minutes to review the agenda.
- Before I go to bed, I always read for at least 30 minutes.
- After I finish this task, I will take a break.
- Ramili came here while it was raining.
- Make haste while the sun shines.
- No one can harm us as long as we are united.
- Stay as long as you like.
Conjunction Examples Sentences #14
- I’ll go wherever he goes.
- You can stay wherever you like.
- She’ll find her way wherever she is.
- You can sit wherever you want in the theatre.
- He’ll be happy living wherever he ends up.
- You can park your car wherever there is a free spot.
- She’ll always find a way to help wherever she can.
- You can travel wherever your heart desires.
- He’ll follow the music wherever it takes him.
- You can live wherever suits your lifestyle.
More Conjunction Examples Sentences Coming Soon…………………